- Fleet Vinyl Black Frame Visitor chair with Writing Tablet
- Economical, multi-purpose four leg vinyl conference and visitor chair.
- Wipe clean, antibacterial elements make this chair ideal for use where hygiene control is key.
- Used throughout the UK in the healthcare sector: hospitals, clinics, dentists, health centres, vets and care homes.
- Suitable also for us in office, education, hospitality, public sector environments.
- Use in waiting rooms, reception and welcome areas, assemblies, training and conference suites, lecture halls.
- Confirms to UK and European strength and stability standards up to and including severe contract use.
- Certified to BSEN 13761, BSEN 1728, BSEN 1022 and BSEN 15373 Level 2.
- Quality CMHR foams are used throughout.
- Shaped seat and backrest for comfort.
- Waterfall seat front helps ease pressure on the legs aiding circulation.
- Seat and backrest are upholstered in Valencia vinyl.
- Sturdy steel frame with durable epoxy coated black finish.
- Weight Capacity 160kg (25 stone)
- Also available with chrome frame, or with a wooden writing tablet - see below.
- Also available with chrome frame, with arms or with a choice of wooden or plastic writing tablet - see below.
- Linking clips also available - see below.
- 1 year manufacturer's guarantee.
- Upholstered in Spradlings Valencia Crib 5 vinyl with PERMABLOK protective coating.
- Offered in a selection of our most popular vinyl colours.
- Delivered assembled. Simply attach the arms and tablet
Valencia Vinyl creates a tough and effective barrier against germs, abrasion and stains. This hardwearing vinyl offers performance with the minimum of care. It is anti-fungal, anti bacterial and blood, urine, UV and stain resistant. Valencia is a Crib 5 performance vinyl (BS5852 compliant) and abrasion resistance tested to 100,000 Martindale cycles for excellent durability.
CARE AND CLEANING.
- The vinyl should be cleaned periodically in order to maintain appearance and prevent build-up of dirt.
- Any stains, spills, or soiling should be cleaned up promptly to prevent the possibility of permanent staining.
- Use soft, soapy solutions or special cleaning products for vinyl fabrics to remove stains on the surface of the material. Remove with a damp white cloth.
- Lacquers, strong cleaners, wax polishes, abrasives, detergents, xylene-based solutions, acetone, or MEK cause immediate damage and contribute to the deterioration of the material. The use of such cleaners is at the owner's risk.
We can upholster in any Valencia Vinyl Colour on an extended lead time. Please call us on 0844 844 0700 for more information and prices..
|Tested Up To Weight Capacity||160kg (25 stone)|