- Sara Vinyl draughtsman chair
- Can be used at various height workstations
- Twin lever mechanism
- Adjustable back angle
- Gas lift adjustable seat
- Deep padded foam seat and back for lasting comfort
- Waterfall front seat for extra support to the thighs
- Upholstered in a choice of easy to clean entry level Lexaire vinyl or highly durable premium quality Sierra vinyl
- Available without arms or adjustable arms
- Five star base with glides
- Available in a choice of 5 colours
- 2 year manufacturer's guarantee
- Delivered flat packed for easy self assembly
Perfect for use in Educational and Commercial Office Environments....
BS7176 Low Hazard ignition source 0 & 1
Cost effective, best selling entry level vinyl. The fire retardant qualities together with CMHR foam on the seating meets standards of most offices and educational markets.
Easy Clean - normal soiling can generally be removed with damp soapy cloth. More stubborn dirt should be washed with warm soapy water and gently scrubbed with a soft brush. DO NOT USE detergents, chemical cleaners, solvents, bleaches, abrasives, wax polishes and aerosol sprays etc. as these may harm the coating and surface.
Designed and developed for use in Healthcare environments .....
BS7176 Medium Hazard Ignition Source 1,2 & 5
Extremely durable high specification quality vinyl perfect for Health Care environments where wipe clean surfaces and hardwearing characteristics are very important
Stain resistant to most alkalis, mild acids, drinks and common stains but it is advisable to clean them regularly to maintain their smart appearance and prevent a build-up of residue. The surface of the vinyl can be cleaned using a damp, soapy cloth, and then rinsed with cold water and wiped dry with a clean cloth. Disinfectants can be used in dilution as specified by the manufacturer. DO NOT USE strong detergents, solvents, bleaches, wax polishes and aerosol sprays must not be used as they may be harmful to the vinyl.
|Seat Height||570 to 830|