- Devonshire Vinyl Stacking Chairs
- Wood frame stackable visitor armchair upholstered in antibacterial vinyl.
- Widely used in healthcare including hospitals, clinics, dentists, health centres, vets and care homes.
- Suitable for commercial office, education, hospitality, public sector, contract and domestic use.
- Cushioned seat and backrest with waterfall seat front.
- Crib 5 fire retardant fabric and foams. Certified to BS5852 and BS7176.
- Meets UK and European strength and stability standards BS EN 12520:2010.
- Offered in 3 vinyl colours.
- Natural wooden frame finish.
- Chairs stacks 5 High.
- 110Kg weight capacity.
- 2 year manufacturers guarantee.
- Delivered flat packed for easy self assembly.
CARE AND CLEANING.
- The vinyl should be cleaned periodically in order to maintain appearance and prevent build-up of dirt.
- Any stains, spills, or soiling should be cleaned up promptly to prevent the possibility of permanent staining.
- Use soft, soapy solutions or special cleaning products for vinyl fabrics to remove stains on the surface of the material. Remove with a damp white cloth.
- Lacquers, strong cleaners, wax polishes, abrasives, detergents, xylene-based solutions, acetone, or MEK cause immediate damage and contribute to the deterioration of the material. The use of such cleaners is at the owner's risk.