- Lisbon Wooden Frame Vinyl Stacking Chair
- Modern curved beech laminate frames
- Used throughout the UK in the healthcare sector: hospitals, clinics, dentists, health centres, vets and care homes.
- Perfect for use in receptions, waiting rooms, meeting rooms etc.
- Stackable for easy space efficient storage
- Upholstered padded seat and back in a choice of colours
- Waterfall seat front
- Weight capacity (130kg)
- Matching armchair version also available - see below
- Fire retardant to BS5852
- 5 year manufacturers guarantee
- Delivered fully assembled
Designed and developed for use in Healthcare environments .....
BS7176 Medium Hazard Ignition Source 1,2 & 5
Extremely durable high specification quality vinyl perfect for Health Care environments where wipe clean surfaces and hardwearing characteristics are very important
Stain resistant to most alkalis, mild acids, drinks and common stains but it is advisable to clean them regularly to maintain their smart appearance and prevent a build-up of residue. The surface of the vinyl can be cleaned using a damp, soapy cloth, and then rinsed with cold water and wiped dry with a clean cloth. Disinfectants can be used in dilution as specified by the manufacturer. DO NOT USE strong detergents, solvents, bleaches, wax polishes and aerosol sprays must not be used as they may be harmful to the vinyl.
- done22 Colours