- Madrid Vinyl Antibacterial Wooden Framed Chair
- Economical, multi-purpose four leg vinyl conference and visitor chair.
- Wipe clean, antibacterial elements make this chair ideal for use where hygiene control is key.
- Used throughout the UK in the healthcare sector: hospitals, clinics, dentists, health centres, vets and care homes.
- Suitable also for us in office, education, hospitality, public sector environments.
- Use in waiting rooms, reception and welcome areas, assemblies, training and conference suites, lecture halls.
- Confirms to UK and European strength and stability standards up to and including severe contract use.
- Waterfall seat front helps ease pressure on the legs aiding circulation.
- Sturdy wooden frame
- Stackable for space saving storage.
- Also available with arms
- 1 year manufacturer's guarantee.
- Upholstered in Macflex Portus Crib 5 vinyl
- Offered in a selection of our most popular vinyl colours.
- Delivered assembled.
Designed and developed for use in Healthcare environments .....
BS7176 Medium Hazard Ignition Source 1,2 & 5
Extremely durable high specification quality vinyl perfect for Health Care environments where wipe clean surfaces and hardwearing characteristics are very important
Stain resistant to most alkalis, mild acids, drinks and common stains but it is advisable to clean them regularly to maintain their smart appearance and prevent a build-up of residue. The surface of the vinyl can be cleaned using a damp, soapy cloth, and then rinsed with cold water and wiped dry with a clean cloth. Disinfectants can be used in dilution as specified by the manufacturer. DO NOT USE strong detergents, solvents, bleaches, wax polishes and aerosol sprays must not be used as they may be harmful to the vinyl.
Please note - these chairs are made to order and cannot be cancelled once ordered, and cannot be returned once delivered