- Vinyl reception seating
- Modular unit offers flexibility
- Perfect for use in any waiting area
- Deep foam filled seat and back offering excellent support
- Upholstered in a choice of easy to clean entry level Lexaire vinyl or highly durable premium quality Mardi_gras vinyl
- Both vinyl types available in a choice of 10 desirable colours
- Complete your waiting area with a coordinating reception table - see below
- 2 year manufacturer guarantee
- Delivered fully assembled
Perfect for use in Educational and Commercial Office Environments....
BS7176 Low Hazard ignition source 0 & 1
Cost effective, best selling entry level vinyl. The fire retardant qualities together with CMHR foam on the seating meets standards of most offices and educational markets.
Easy Clean - normal soiling can generally be removed with damp soapy cloth. More stubborn dirt should be washed with warm soapy water and gently scrubbed with a soft brush. DO NOT USE detergents, chemical cleaners, solvents, bleaches, abrasives, wax polishes and aerosol sprays etc. as these may harm the coating and surface.
Designed and developed for use in Healthcare environments .....
BS7176 Medium Hazard Ignition Source 1,2 & 5
Extremely durable high specification quality vinyl perfect for Health Care environments where wipe clean surfaces and hardwearing characteristics are very important
Stain resistant to most alkalis, mild acids, drinks and common stains but it is advisable to clean them regularly to maintain their smart appearance and prevent a build-up of residue. The surface of the vinyl can be cleaned using a damp, soapy cloth, and then rinsed with cold water and wiped dry with a clean cloth. Disinfectants can be used in dilution as specified by the manufacturer. DO NOT USE strong detergents, solvents, bleaches, wax polishes and aerosol sprays must not be used as they may be harmful to the vinyl.